Joan's Diary
Joan's Diary.

Bonjour!


My name is Joan.

I am sweet 21.
I enjoy playing the violin
and riding horses.
Games: Grandchase, Pangya,
DragonNest and 9gag :D

Click on Read More to read more.

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Talk Lah.


Enjoy Reading!


Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome


The Memory Lane



My Trip To Universal Studios Singapore.
Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I went to the Universal Studio Singapore today.

Here are the pictures taking using my friend's DSLR~

Posing with the police car.


A glance of USS during entry.

The Revenge of the Mummies characters.


Nice architecture :)

This would be a great place to live in, just saying.

This would be a great place to live in, just saying.

My home's door. I wish.

Lovely glass doors~

In landscape mode.

Somehow, this reminds me of Counter Strike de_italy map :P

I have no idea what is this, but its nice, so...

Playing around with my friend's camera :P

Like a sir :D

He is so friendly~

What is this? A speed limit for humans?

Actually it is not my first time going to Universal Studios Singapore.
I have went there a couple of times before.
Nothing much have changed.
The pictures below are taking using my Samsung S3.

Don't their arms ever get tired?

The guardians of the Revenge of the Mummies.

They are offering you a drink.

However, I took rides that I have never did in the past.
Like the Transformers. It was scary if you had the 3D glasses on.
A tip: if you are scared halfway through the ride,
Just take off the 3D glasses and look at the machine you are sitting in.
Don't look at the screen and you will realise that it is not moving much.
Yes the ultimate scary one was the ending where the ride fell from 100 storeys vertically.
Also, I took the Disney exploring ride.
Its like going around a cave and seeing all the characters like Madagascar, Ice Age blabla.
There was a troll part where there is a waterfall.
So we all thought that we are gonna be wet.
A woman in front even covered herself with her bag xD
But then just before we reached the waterfall, the water stopped flowing.
Lol what a troll, USS.

Posing with a fossil.

A mini forest in the Jurassic Park.

I still do not dare to take the Jurassic Park rides >.>
Not the kiddy one okay.
Its the one sitting and flying in the sky.
I will be like, what if the tracks break suddenly?!
-Hysterical mode-
And also, the water slide ride,
The staff said its not scary.
I asked if there was any drop from high floors.
She said yeah, a drop from 3 storeys high.
I was like, YOU CALL THAT NOT SCARY?!
So I walked away immediately xD
Yeah yeah call me a scaredy cat or whatever.
But I was not feeling well that day.
Mannn, I had this sports injury, my lower back painful D:

Finally, we took the Elmo ride.

Some spaghetti monster, save the spaghetti or whatever.
I don't know LOL.
But the stars in the dark room park was really spectacular.
Anyway the ride was hanging on a track so it is like floating in the sky.
Kinda cool :D
Overall, it was quite a fun experience.
And we did not have to wait for long queues :D
Except the Elmo one because the ride was down for several hours 
due to some technical issues.
The musical performance is still the same.
Can you imagine them performing the exact same performance everyday,
And several times in a day? Omgosh -.-
But I guess they have really high salaries to negate them from going crazy
From the repetitive routine, lol.

5D Cinematography Inside~

I realised something new this time, that the architectures are not just for show.
You can actually go in and there will be varying events on-going inside.
There was a 5D Cinematography where conditions of a high magnitude earthquake was mimicked.
And I could really feel the heat from the burning flames as well as
The strong winds from the storm. But nothing really caught me by surprise.

Far Far Away.

Beautiful lamppost.

I went into an architecture near the end of Far Far Away.
It was a Talking with Donkey show.
I thought it was a real donkey initially.
However it is just an computer-stipulated image of a donkey.
But the donkey is really a person talking to you,
You could ask him questions and he will answer you in real time.
It is a good performance for kids but not me hahaha.

Royal looking.

Souvenir shop I guess.

Minions.

I really love these architectures in Universal Studios Singapore.
It is like fantasy.
That is why I would like to move to some Western countries with
Full of these culturally rich architecture in the future.
I think it is a blessing to live in such beautiful houses.
When I played Counter Strike in de_italy in the past,
I would not be concentrating on killing the enemies.
But going around the map to appreciate the beautifully crafted shophouses,
And also, in the houses to explore the exquisite details of them.

Anyway,
The Human-Cyclone ride is a no-no for me okay >:(


A photo with Adam. :)