Joan's Diary
Joan's Diary.

Bonjour!


My name is Joan.

I am sweet 21.
I enjoy playing the violin
and riding horses.
Games: Grandchase, Pangya,
DragonNest and 9gag :D

Click on Read More to read more.

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Talk Lah.


Enjoy Reading!


Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome


The Memory Lane



Welcome back, Joan.
Monday, December 2, 2013

Welcome Back, Joan.

Hello Blog, and my non-existent Readers!
It has been awhile since I blogged.
A Levels has ended some time ago.
I needed some time as buffer to fulfill my thirst for gaming,
Currently I'm playing Pangya,
I intend to return to DragonNest, Grandchase, Gunbound, Audition and maybe Habbo hotel.
So I was nocturnal, playing games at night and sleeping in the day.
I guess I have to live life the normal way and get some sunshine outside :D
I plan to shop for clothes at Bugis tomorrow.
I need to pack my room, throw away unnecessary stuff.
My room is in a mess, like the aftermath of an earthquake.
And I'm not being exaggerated here.
So anyway.. I permed my hair!


Yeah that's me with my permed hair.



 Aw man. There is just so much I want to do.
I am comtemplating if I should get a job.
But I still want to continue my niche career as a pig.
Sleeping as late as I want, and waking up without the dictation of an alarm clock.
Waking up naturally is the best thing evaaaaaaa :D
Recently I have been quite obsessed with watching cooking shows on YouTube.
I have tried making the custard pudding. Not bad for a first timer :P
Well, I feel like trying the other dishes, 
but I need to get money from Mum for the ingredients.
And borrow the kitchen xD
So.. stay tuned for the next blog post yeah?

Love, Joan.