Joan's Diary
Joan's Diary.

Bonjour!


My name is Joan.

I am sweet 21.
I enjoy playing the violin
and riding horses.
Games: Grandchase, Pangya,
DragonNest and 9gag :D

Click on Read More to read more.

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Talk Lah.


Enjoy Reading!


Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome


The Memory Lane



Haji Lane.
Saturday, December 21, 2013

I went to Haji Lane today with my friends :D
I was pretty excited as I wanted to visit the place since long ago.
So I dressed up and wore my high heeled boots and
Brought my awesome pink bag with me.
So we made our way to Bugis.


But things weren't as smooth.
Just as we were about to step foot on the path to Haji Lane,
It started drizzling.
I was like wh-aaaa-t?!
So we went back into the mall and walked around for an hour.
After a long and torturous 15 minutes walk with my high heels,
(Along the way which my friend kept assuring us that we will be reaching soon T.T)
WE FINALLY REACHED,
But things weren't as pretty and gorgeous as what I saw on TV ._.
Why?!
So we kept walking..

Finally some beautiful architectures.

And so we made our way to the Malay Heritage Centre.

That's me :D


 I saw a cat~! Meow meow.

 Windows~

 I wanted to use this for my Facebook cover photo.

 Take 1: Oops my eyes were closed.

 Take 2: Yay success~!

 There was thsi door that I found beautiful but my friends were like "err.."

 I forgot why I took this photo haha.

 Reminds me of the Little Nonya drama.

 White windows and doors.

 Does this look like a forest? :D

 A zoom out shot.

 Le beautiful windows~

Those colourful windows 

Okay today was really a bad day.
Guess what happened.
Halfway while we were walking back to Bugis,
It started raining again.
I had to run with these :(
I never wanna wear these heels to walk long distances again, so painful!
Maybe I will wear them out just to dine or something.
Today is a tiring day, I shall head to bed now, BYE!