Joan's Diary
Joan's Diary.

Bonjour!


My name is Joan.

I am sweet 21.
I enjoy playing the violin
and riding horses.
Games: Grandchase, Pangya,
DragonNest and 9gag :D

Click on Read More to read more.

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Talk Lah.


Enjoy Reading!


Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome


The Memory Lane



Merry Christmas
Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!
Yay its Christmas~!
Today will be a fun day (I think..)
I have been waiting for Christmas,
Because that is the most exciting day of the boring year 2013.
Aiyo I took the MRT to City Hall for Gelare. The MRT was so packed.

A photo on the full length mirror :D

 Money spent is worth it with chio and spectacular night view.
Fountain of Wealth.

Damn chio water lights.




Awesome night view (looks like L4D2's No Mercy)


So after the Gelare meal, we walked towards Orchard road.
Firstly, to burn off the calories~
Secondly, admire the Christmas lightnings on the way!
Thirdly, we can save on MRT fares.
This place is near Dhoby Ghaut I guess.
Walked through a lot of ulu ulu places and its kinda scary haha.
But well, its an experience.
We saw some people with scarfs around their neck and long sleeved clothing.
We were like.. isn't the night warm enough? O_O

Checkpoint. Waaah those hotel rooms look so cosy.

So we walked in the warm night for 30 minutes.

Finally some signs of civilisation~! Beautiful architecture.


My first time seeing the Singapore Art Museum.


Even though I'm a Singaporean.


The hotel name sounds so naughty LOL. Like 偷情酒店.

Wa finally reached Orchard after walking past Dhoby Ghaut for 40 minutes I guess?
Well, you don't always have chances to walk in the night.
An experience I guess xD
And we are here to...
TAKE PICTURES~!

I'm on the payphone blablabla~

买糖果!


Bakery.


Wow this photo turned out fine. It was quite dark in my phone.

Angelic snow. Victory :D

Took a photo with the Christmas tree.

I wanted to sit on the presents for a photo but...
Apparently they are made of cardboard LOL.
Hey actually you can take photos inside the Christmas tree
And it will automatically be uploaded onto their Facebook page.
But I forgot the website oh well :(

At around 11.45pm we avoided the crowd and went into the shopping mall.
As they will spam foam when it strikes 12.00 midnight.
We did not want to get dirty D:
We MRT-ed and came to this place for more photo-taking.

Admiring the amazing Singapore skyline with the cooling breeze ♥


Branded LV glasshouse, waaaaah I like.

I look cool ma? LOL.

A photo with the night view.


Another shot with a different angle of the LV glasshouse.

We wanted to go to the Helix bridge for more photos but realised that some of the lights were off.
So after all the phototaking and walking around, 
I got hungry :D
We walked past the Marina Float and several hotels to get to Makansutra.

The oldie hawker stalls.

This part does not look oldie though xD


My prawn mee~!

After one whole night of walking, a piping hot meal is the best you could ever ask for.
The serving was quite big for its price of $4.
I took my time and ate my Supper/Early breakfast.

Since there were no trains at that time already, 
We walked to the nearest bus stop after the meal.
ere was a pub beside the bus stop.
A lot of people got drunk and did weird stuff haha.
Prayed and hoped that that will be Nightrider that alights near our place.
Oh man the nearest to my house was still a 10 minutes distance away.
I had no choice but to take it lo. 
The nightrider is like quite a few times of my usual bus fare >.<
So expensive!
But I alighted near Causeway Point as at least there was people there.
Safety first man.
And.. waited there till there was bus service to my home.
Which was like a few hours away......
Needless to say, I took a quick bath and went to hug my bed haha.
Nights everyone~!