Joan's Diary
Joan's Diary.

Bonjour!


My name is Joan.

I am sweet 21.
I enjoy playing the violin
and riding horses.
Games: Grandchase, Pangya,
DragonNest and 9gag :D

Click on Read More to read more.

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Talk Lah.


Enjoy Reading!


Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome


The Memory Lane



♥ My 21st Birthday ♥
Monday, February 23, 2015


Today is my 21st birthday~!

Yes I know my birth date 22nd February is awesome because its triple 2.

Thank you Mum for buying 2 cakes for me from Breadtalk.
She asked if I want to put the candles.
I was like, aiyaaaa no need la.
I just ate the cakes and I gave my mum some.
My mum doesn't really like cakes and dessert kinda food.

Thanks Mum for the simple but meaningful 21st birthday celebration at home.
I prefer this than any lavish celebrations because it's more heartwarming and sincere. 
Time flies. I am already 21. 
As the saying goes, the older the wiser. 
I'll go above and beyond.